Lucille Dyosi | An all rounder creative

In the world of creatives there is Lucille Dyosi
She is bold, fearless ans courageous. A big dreamer, currently seeking her purpose in this creative world, yet fulfilled in the process.

Below i ask her where she gets inspiration from and what is she currently working on

 Q&A With Lucille 

Tell me a little about yourself, who are you and where you are from?
Oh my gosh what do I say?
My name is Lucille Dyosi mostly known as Lucy. I was born and bred in Khayelitsha, Cape Town and I am 27 years of age. I  believe I am an all rounder creative, I have experience in Jewelry Design & Manufacture, Digital Marketing, Film, Broadcasting journalism. The word that describes me most is Assertive; I fight for what I want. 

How did you get where you are today? What has been your career path? 
I am not even where I am suppose to be yet but I am walking a path to where I'd like to be one day. I think because I have always communicated to the universe what I'd like to do with my life it has by all means carried  me to wherever I must be in this journey. 
My career path has always been in the media/ design space - that's where I am mostly happy 

What are a few of your favorite pieces you’ve created? 
Work I have created? The one I am proud of has to be in  high school where I did a news paper and plastic dress for my design year end mark in grade 12 and interviewing amazing people all over the world, there's so many people I have interviewed that I draw inspiration from but Sarah Diouf  has to take the cup! 


 What are you currently working on?
 I am currently working on a documentary with a friend of mine

 When are you most creative?
 I find that I am most creative when I am commuting actually that's when my ideas flow 

Have you had any failures that you’ve learned from that have led to great success?
I have many failures and I continue to fail but my perseverance is what drives me


Where do you get inspiration?
I get my inspiration from different people and different cultures or could be a cover of a book, hair or even something someone said. it depends

 How do you define success?
Success is different for everyone, but for me it has to be reaching my full potential and conquering my goals one by one 


What is the best advice you’ve ever received in general, or about how to be more creative?
I doubt It's the best advice I have been given but  the one I like and have always kept to my heart is to remain true to myself always
 One to be creative is to just do it, no fear, no doubt just do it!


Comments

Popular Posts