A LETTER TO MY BEST FRIEND


To my best friend Thembi Mthembu

You are beautiful, you are intelligent, and you are wonderful. I don't think you are told how beautiful and wonderful you are enough. Do you know how special you are?

You have made me laugh countless times, and you have cried with me many dark nights. I can tell you the same story four times, and you will still laugh each time. You know me inside out, and for someone to know everything about me and still love me as you do -  well, they must be a truly wonderful person.

I am so lucky to have you. 
You are worth every gem on this earth, and because you are so wonderful, so amazing, so unfailing in your love for me -  I promise you this:

I will always be here for you, I will always stay by your side. You could never lose my friendship, my love, I will be with you through thick and thin and everything in between.
Because you are my best friend, because I love you

Nana


Comments

Popular Posts